Obtaining an Employee Computer


If you are a permanent full time or part time Foothill-De Anza employee and need a computer, please submit a request to obtain one at: (go to NewETS Request for Help).


Part time Faculty can request a loaner laptop by submitting a request at: (go to NewPart Time Faculty Computer Loan).


If you are a student employee or TEA, your department is responsible for purchasing a computer for you. District standards can be found at: