Sunapsis Project Meeting Minutes
Wrap Up Meeting with Matt Reynolds
October 20, 2015 4:00-5:00 p.m.
Attendees: Matt Reynolds, Sherri Mines, Joseph Ng, Chien Shih, Mahmood Hasan, Jim Clow, Katia Rostam Yazdi, Linda Koyama
- Objectives Met
- Link to Sevis has been certified
- I-20s can be issued
- Mapping of the data fields complete
- User training completed
- One last issue still working on: Batch communications.
- Sunapsis has mechanisms that recognizes when changes happen in Banner and commits those changes in Sevis.
- It worked with the test Sevis server but is not working with prod.
- Error message: "Invalid school configuration". Matt and Sherri are systematically doing the front-end checking; may involve back-end checking with Katia and Ryan's help. Matt is optimistic that it will be resolved before he leaves.
- Staff from both international offices are already using Sunapsis since their training today.
- Matt adjusted the training to focus on the immediate need to go live. Future training will possibly be taken care of by FHDA staff.
- Next step:
- ETS will continue working on the intake form and will soon involve Lee McDonald's help.
- Sherri will continue working on the eforms configuration.