Sunapsis Progress Status Minutes
October 4, 2016 2-3 pm
Attendees: Lee McDonald, Joseph Ng remotely; Sherri Mines, Mahmood Hasan, Jerrick Woo, Linda Koyama
- Katia provided Jerrick a test file. With Lee's help, we ran several tests and updated the code until it ran successfully. One thing needing investigating is reading the sequence number from the input file; Lee will look into it.
- There were issues for step two, creating the admissions.xml file. Jerrick will need to revisit the code and will continue to test. Once he is able to generate the file successfully, he will notify Sherri. He will also make sure that the email field will be switched if the agency provides an email address for the Sunapsis load. In the meantime, Sherri will see if she can clear the record that was in suspense. We will switch back to using PRODN. The admitted student load back to Banner will be tested next week.
- Next Tuesday, Oct. 12th's meeting will be canceled since Sherri will be unavailable.
- Lee warned that the latest CCCApply update changed the width of the major id column from 5 to 8.
- Start and end dates of the terms are coming from STVTERM from Banner.
- Documents are stored within Sunapsis as part of the application process. At some point, the transcripts need to be moved to BDMS (phase II). Currently they are uploading paper transcripts into BDMS.. Also, payments would be a part of phase II scope which will be a new project. One concern from Joseph is matching the payment with the application if they come in separately. A credit card form could be uploaded into Sunapsis. Sherri said that they can manually override the form in Sunapsis and mark them as paid and approved if a relative comes in to pay or they pay by check.