Office365 Project Meeting Minutes
May 29, 2015 10:30-11:00 a.m.
Participants : Roseanne Sciacchitano, Chien Shih, Mahmood Hasan, Deepa Prasad, Claire Chang, Linda Koyama
- Review of the updated specifications: Jennifer had a questions regarding restrictions to the drawings respository.
- They would like to request a subset of facilities staff that would be responsible for uploading, modifying and deleting drawings to the facilities site (read/write access group).
- Everyone else in facilities can have read only access.
- Ideally they would like to provide a link to entities outside and inside the district that would be downloadable for them to make a local copy. They would like everyone in facilities to be allowed to send links.
- Drawings will be pdfs, tif, or dwg, not microsoft office documents. The template files will be either word or excel documents.
- Roseanne hasn't had a chance to upload any drawings.
- Roseanne, as the owner of the site, can add or delete users, and modify read only or read/write access.
- Project sites will be limited to only those invited to the project.
- Only a subset of facilities staff will have access to the project template site to start new projects.
- Final deliverables: Roseanne is in agreement with the following deliverables
- Abilitiy to single sign on to Office365 Facilities Team site
- Set Up Team Site
- Set Up Library Structure
- Set Up Project Templates
- Will train how to share and use the site
- Additional Work Flow Software: Roseanne is not sure if Facilities is still interested in additional software for
Work flow. She is interested in Microsoft Project (only Tom and Jennifer have licenses
currently). We need to investigate whether it is a desktop or cloud version and if
it will work on a Mac.
- Action items:.
- Roseanne will set a list of people who can initiate a project.
- Roseanne will also send a list of facilities staff who should have read/write access to the document respository.
- Single sign on was having issues today; we will get back to Roseanne once it is resolved. She will try and upload a few documents.
- ETS will send Roseanne the contact information for FNTI.
- ETS will investigate if Microsoft Project is a desktop or cloud version and if it will work with Macs.