Project Goals and Objectives
- Implement 25Live, an integrated solution for managing class rooms, facility, and
other physical resources to support instructional and administrative needs
- Upgrade both Foothill and De-Anza Colleges from R25 to 25Live based on the best practice suggested by the vendor
- Provide Single Sign on to the 25Live through MyPortal integration
- Train-the-trainer training will be provided for both colleges and ETS
staff to operate 25Live.
- Establish common business practices for both colleges to operate 25Live.
- Establish security and support protocols for the continuity of operation for 25Live.
Critical Success Factors
- Make decision to host 25Live or build it on premises
- Agreement on the project implementation team members, and project
- Both colleges commit resources to the training and operating of 25Live, and
participate in the implementation process.
- Define common business practices and reach agreement between both
- On time delivery of the test and production instances by ETS and CollegeNet
- On time completion of the security access setup and single sign on
configuration in MyPortal.
- On time completion of the localization of 25Live for both colleges' special
- On time completion of the scheduled pilot testing and go live preparation
- Public awareness and marketing of 25Live to public users.
- Pass the go live preparation check list provided by 25Live vendor.
- Go Live on schedule.
- Secure agreement from both colleges and contract approved by the board by
February 1, 2016.
- Conduct the on-site business process analysis by end of March, 2016.
- Complete the test and production instances by April 29, 2016.
- Complete the R25 to 25Live database migration by April 29, 2016.
- Complete the user and viewer seats after migration to SaaS (after April 29, 2016).
- Attend and complete the configuration courses before the second on-site engagement
- Manage 25Live data and security
- Configure 25Live
- Localization of the 25Live systems to FHDA requirements and configure SSO and MyPortal connectors, create local user accounts, test and review security and access by May 31, 2016.
- Second on-site visit by CollegeNet consultant by June 20, 2016.
- Complete security settings, access, and assignment/notification policies by June 20, 2016.
- First round of Pilot testing completed by June 27, 2016.
- Second round of Pilot testing completed by July 22, 2016.
- FHDA training materials, online video and Portal channel completed by August 19, 2016.
- Complete 25Live user training in preparation to go live before August 26, 2016.
- Pass the pre-production final check by August 26, 2016.
- System Go Live on August 31, 2016.
- Post go Live: Build and publish event calendar.
User Training Materials
Technical Documents and Links (for internal use)
- Implementing 25Live Checklist
- Migrating to Series25 SaaS Environment
- SaaS Migration Questionnaire
- 25Live Security Administration Guide
Project Team Organization
Project Meeting & Schedule Information
|August 24, 2015
|February 18, 2016||Minutes|
|February 25, 2016||Minutes|
|February 29, 2016||Minutes|
|March 7, 2016||Minutes|
|March 11, 2016||Minutes|
|January 13, 2017||Minutes|