New CISCO VoIP phone guides:
- Getting Started Guide: The Basics
- Desk phone (hard phone) Guide
- Desk Phone (hard phone) Video Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Conference Room/Speaker Phone Guide
- Self Care Portal User Guide
- Additional Telephone VoIP FAQ
- Support and Changes Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Voicemail Guide
- Unified Messaging FAQ
- Guide for Part Time Faculty (voicemail only extensions)
- How to set up a personal/private voicemail distribution list
- How to send a voicemail to a personal/private voicemail distribution list
- How to record voicemail greetings
New CISCO VoIP Jabber guides: **Note: with some cellular phone carriers, Mobile Jabber may not work. If on WIFI it should work all the time. Some carriers network services are incompatible with CISCO Jabber.
- Jabber Desktop Soft Phone Application for Mac Quick Guide
- Jabber Desktop Soft Phone Application for Windows Quick Guide
- Jabber User Guide for Desktop Soft Phones
- Jabber Desktop Soft Phone Video Guide
- Jabber Desktop Soft Phone FAQ
- Using Jabber for Instant Messaging / Chat and Presence
- Jabber (cell) Mobile App - Make and Receive Calls on Smart Phone
NEW Imagicle StoneFax Server
The Imagicle StoneFax server was purchased along with the new telephone VoIP system and has been certified for production fall of 2017. This fax server is recommended for non-confidential information only. Faxes are sent using a district email account. Incoming faxes are received into a department email account.
A traditional physical fax machine is still recommended for sending confidential and sensitive information such as credit card number and social security numbers.
**Your VoIP telephone is now sharing the network cable with your computer. Click here for important details.