BDM Project for Human Resources and Payroll
Project Goals and Objectives
Complete the HR/Payroll BDM implementation by July 30, 2015.
1. Install scanners to allow both HR and Payroll staff to scan documents into the
2. Setup documents index and retrieval processes for both Banner INB and native BDMS module.
3. Define documents security by individual document categories and set up security access for staff that has clearance to access the relevant documents.
4. Complete the training for operational staff
5. Scan and index pre-determined historical documents into the electronic system.
6. Properly dispose paper documents after system is validated by the users.
Critical Success Factors
1. Complete the system pilot before October 31, 2014.
2. Dedicate team resources from the HR/Payroll team.
3. Complete tasks assigned on time.
User Training Materials
Project Team Organization
1) We have established a reasonable timeline to complete the BDMS project by July 30, 2015. This means that the work to be done will be broken up in sections by alphabet.
|BDMS Batches||Due Dates for Vendor||Vendor Scan Period||HR Audit of Scan|
|10-10-14 Kick-Off Meeting||Agenda||Minutes|