How do I change my FHDA email password?
To change your FHDA email account password, you will need your current Myportal username (CWID) and password.
1. Log onto Myportal with your username/CWID and password.
2. Click on "My Account" (top left).
3. Fill in the Current password, New password, and Confirm password fields, then click on the "Save Changes" button in the bottom right corner.
4. Log out of Myportal, then log back in to check that your new password is working.
5. You can either log directly into OWA from within Myportal, or open another browser window and go to email.fhda.edu .