To create a forward of your FHDA email account (so that all received email will be automatically forwarded to a different email address), you will need your FHDA email username and password.
If you wish to open a PDF of the instruction below, click here.
1. Log onto Webmail with your username and password.
2. Click on the "Options" link (top center).
3. Click on "Personal Information".
4. Fill out the following fields: Full Name, Email Address (enter FHDA email address), Reply To (enter FHDA email address).
5. Click on the "Submit" button (bottom right).
6. You will be returned to the Options menu. Click on "Vacation Message" on the right.
7. Check the box next to Forward incoming messages to addresses listed below.
8. Fill out the forwarding address in the box below Forwarding email address (one address per line).
9. Click on the "Submit" button.
10. To deactivate the forwarding feature, do steps 1-2, 6 and uncheck the box in Step 7, then do step 9.
For more instructions on how to use Webmail, click here to download a 43 page PDF.